Friday, February 12, 2016

FF TeenTop - Noona is Mine (Part 1)

Tittle    : Noona is mine
Author  : Liana Anna Juliana
Genre   : Romance
Cast     :

Kim Hanna
-         Just an ordinary girl that have an average looks 
-         TeenTop’s manager little sister
-         Got shy easily
-         Easy going

TeenTop Member

Bang Minsoo a.k.a Cap
-         TeenTop leader
-         The oldest
-         Like to sleep everytime and everywhere
-         Silent person but a caring hyung

Lee Chanhee a.k.a Chunji
-         Handsome
-         Player
-         Noona killer
-         Kind

Lee Byunghun a.k.a L.joe
-         Naughty
-         Have bad boy looks
-         Good fighter
-         Mad easily

Ahn Daniel a.k.a Niel
-         Kind and polite
-         Talkactive
-         Have unique face
-         Care

Yoo Changhyun a.k.a Ricky
-         Fake maknae
-         Aegyo killer
-         Cute and kind
-         Childish

Choi Jonghyun a.k.a Changjo
-         Giant maknae
-         Have killer smile
-         Sexy
-         Stubborn and hot tempered

TeenTop manager a.k.a Kim hanjoo
-         Hanna’s brother
-         Kind and mature
-         Lazy
-         Handsome


What if 6 guys had fallen in love with you?? With their own characteristics that immersed you..what’s going to happen if u live with them??
Fans might be jealous of you and thought  you was the lucky girl... but they didn’t know that it’s hard.. really hard.. 


“Well guys.. this is Hanna, my lovely sister.........aahh, she is your noona.”, My oppa, hanjoo introduced me to 6 boys who stare at me now. One by one they said their name, i tried to remember that.
“so.. she will stay with us now?”, asked the red hair guy, L.joe with smirk on his face. That’s make me uncomfortable, he looks like a prevent.
“ne.. since our parents left us just now. Be nice to her, arrasseo?”, said joo oppa. They nodded their head. 
After the introduction,joo oppa lead me into my room. It was a fancy room with soft purple colour. That’s my favourite colour.
“thanks oppa”, i said and hugged him tightly.
“well, take some rest. I will wake up you when dinner is ready”, then he left my room. I explored my luggage and placed my thing tidy. I didn’t like messy room. Then someone knocked the door.

“nugu?” I asked.
“Noona, it’s me niel”.Oohh.. that’s sexy lip guy eoh, I guessed.
I opened the door and saw him smile brightly, “dinner is ready, joo hyung told me to bring you now”,he said politely.
I thought he’s a nice guy. I follow him. On the way, he talked too much aahh.. my ear hurts. I knew he’s only want to know me a lot but it’s annoying sometimes. Then we reached out in the dinner table. The 5 of them was waiting for us. I sat in front of the pretty boy looks, hmm.. this guy is Chunji I guess. He’s smiling at me.
“what’s your job noona?”, Chunji asked with gentle smile.
“i’am a novelist.Wae?”, i answered directly.
“ahni, I just want to know noona more. Do you have boyfriend, noona?”
I chuckled and shook myhead. “that’s good”, he said again.
“yaa!! Don’t tease my sister!!”, joo oppa spoke up. I looked at him and smirk.
“wae hyung? Noona don’t have boyfriend. Am i wrong to like her eoh?”, asked chunji and wink at me. Ouch.... so grooos eh~
“ishh.. jinja.. stop it hyung, I want to vomit eoh”, said the cute guy, Ricky.  
“noona, don’t close to him. He’s noona killer”, Ricky who sat beside you whisper to you. That make you cringe. You nodded your head. Chunji’s laughing so hard.

After the dinner was over, I walked back to my room and sat in front of my notebook and began to write novel again. Yeahh.. I’m not a famous novelist, i took it because I like writing. That’s my hobby beside dancing. 
Suddenly i felt thirsty, i opened the door and walked to the kitchen. But i saw a siluet in front of refrigerator. Is it ghost??  I came near silently. Then i felt someone hand covering my mouth and dragged me into the wall.
“ssshhhhh...!!”, he said. I couldn’t see him clearly but I knew he’s guy. He seems taller than me and had a nice body. I could feel his breath, i was very nerveous. He lowered his head and we met eyes to eyes. My heart ran faster.  He came closer to my face. That’s guy is........... ermm, i was forget his name. But suddenly he shouted and let off me.

“yaa!! That’s you pig..ishh.. i wonder why my cookie was missing eh..!!”, he shouted at the siluet that i saw before. Waw... the siluet was Ricky. He’s eating alone in the table and that guy stood in front of Ricky and looks mad. Ricky was surprise and smile cutely.
“hehe... mian jonghyun-ah.. i’m hungry”, said Ricky with poker face. Oohh.. that’s guy is Changjo.
“hungry?? Hungry everynight and steal my snack eoh?ishh”, said changjo.
“ya!!why are you so noisy.. i can’t sleep”, suddenly l.joe came in. I just stood far away from them. Maybe they didn’t notice me at all.
“he steal my snack”,said changjo while pointed at ricky.
“eeiissshh jinja..that’s only snack and you’re so noisy because of that eoh? And you piggy.. stop eating! Look at your stomach eh”, said l.joe while dragged ricky into his room. Changjo was back to his room. I came to the table and cleaned that messy snack. After drank mineral water I went to sleep. I wonder about tomorrow.

At 5am, I woke up and planned to cook breakfast for them. I lived here for free, at least i should cook them food. I opened the door and went to kitchen but someone there. Changjo worked out at the kitchen floor. He wore sleeveless shirt. Omo! My heart’s beating faster. He has a hot body. I wonder he was younger than me. He looked at me but he didn’t say anything.
“anyongg..”, i greeted him. He’s only nod his head. Then I opened the refrigerator and took some ingredients to cook. Changjo finished work out and went back to his room. He was quit person and cold. 

“noona.........”, greeted someone. I looked back and saw niel smile at me.
“wahhh... do you cook breakfast for us eoh?”, niel asked. 
“ne.. do you like pancake? I will make some”, i answered brightly.
“i like it very much. Noona, do you need help?”, niel asked. I nooded my head and he helped me. Such a nice guy~

Breakfast was ready, i placed them beautifully in the table.
“let’s wake them niel”,i asked niel.
“don’t worry noona ,changjo always do that. Let’s wake up cap hyung. He’s really sleepyhead”,answered niel. So that i and niel went to cap room. We opened the door and saw him felt asleep.
“noona, i will call some people. It’s hard to wake him just only 2 person”, he whispered at me. I was surprise.
“are you sure?”, i asked with low voice.
“believe me” then he ran away to call other guys. I looked at cap peaceful face. He was cute when sleeping. But when he woke up, he looks scary. Then I heard footsteps’s getting closer. Niel, ricky, chunji, l.joe and changjo entered cap room. I came to their. Niel gave a signal.

1....2..........3..............let’s fight!!!!, they shouted and jumped into cap bed.
“cap hyung wake up!!!”ricky jumped and shouted. Chunji and l.joe touched cap roughly. But changjo,just stood in the corner and looked at them. He came to me and i heard he mumbled something.
“childish........”
I looked at him but changjo left the room. I looked at cap but he didn’t move at all. 

“yaa!! Bang minsooo!! Wake uuupppp!!”, niel shouted at cap ear. Suddenly, cap opened his eyes and grabbed niel’s collar.
“aaaa...aaa... mian...mian.. hyunggg”, niel said.
“noonaaaaaaaa... help me!”, niel shouted at me. I was laughing so hard. They’re so cute, like a child. Yeaahh... they’re still teenager. 
“stop guys.. let’s having breakfast”, i said to them.
“ne... chagii”, chunji wrapped my shoulder.
“yaa!! You wanna die? Get off your hand!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment