Tittle : Noona is mine
Author : Liana Anna Juliana
Genre : Romance
Cast :
Kim Hanna
- Just an ordinary girl that have an average looks
- TeenTop’s manager little sister
- Got shy easily
- Easy going
TeenTop Member
Bang Minsoo a.k.a Cap
- TeenTop leader
- The oldest
- Like to sleep everytime and everywhere
- Silent person but a caring hyung
Lee Chanhee a.k.a Chunji
- Handsome
- Player
- Noona killer
- Kind
Lee Byunghun a.k.a L.joe
- Naughty
- Have bad boy looks
- Good fighter
- Mad easily
Ahn Daniel a.k.a Niel
- Kind and polite
- Talkactive
- Have unique face
- Care
Yoo Changhyun a.k.a Ricky
- Fake maknae
- Aegyo killer
- Cute and kind
- Childish
Choi Jonghyun a.k.a Changjo
- Giant maknae
- Have killer smile
- Sexy
- Stubborn and hot tempered
TeenTop manager a.k.a Kim hanjoo
- Hanna’s brother
- Kind and mature
- Lazy
- Handsome
YAA!! You piggy!!”
hhe.. why hyung are so angry? Perhaps.. hyung like Hanna Noona eoh?”, Ricky jumped.
“a.. a..ahni.. just..erm…”, Niel spoke unsteady.
“Of course, she’s pretty cute kind. Who doesn’t like her eoh?”, Chunji explained.
“ah Chunji hyung always like Noona… no wonder”, Ricky pouted. Chunji’s laughing while Niel’s smile shyly. Changjo just remained silent.
“so, what Hanna Noona doing in your room?”, asked Chunji again.
“ah hyung jebal, she just.. talking”, Changjo answered.
“about what?”, chunji still corious.
“my wound while fighting with L.joe hyung”
“aahhhh… why you don’t explain before”, Chunji’s smile brightly.
“btw, I don’t see L.joe hyung”, said Niel.
“his room is empty”, Ricky added.
“Maybe he wants to clear his problem”, Changjo added.
“Let him be..”, Chunji spoke.
“I just.. wonder if he does something stupid”, Niel explained.
“woaaaa… you’d grew Niel-ah..”, Chunji patted Niel’s head.
-In Hanna’s room-
I felt so bored, so I called Hyerin.
“hyerin-ah….”
“eohhh.. wae?”, she answered.
“Wanna go here?”
“I really want toooo”, hyerin answer brightly.
“Teentop has free schedule today, I want to keep my promise. I will send the address”, then I hung the phone.
I left my room and searched for the kiddos. They still played game in Niel’s room.
“Guys…”, I called them.
“waaa noona….”, Ricky shouted.
“erm.. my friend whose reallllyyy like Teentop will come here, if you don’t mind….”
“sure, she is angel right?” Chunji asked. I still couldn’t forget what he did earlier in the coach.
“ne, but don’t tease my friend. Especially you”, I pointed to Chunji. He just laughing.
“just say if you are jealous Noona…”, Chunji teased me again.
“ahniii, never”
“I should dress up nicely”, They stood up and left the room.
“you feel better?”, I asked Changjo. He nodded his head. Chunji heard unknowingly.
After that I prepared food and drink. Someone pressed the bell. So I opened the door.
“hyerin-aaahhhh”, I hugged him.
“eodi eodi? Where’s Teentop?”, hyerin dressed up prettily. I came to living room with Hyein meanwhile Teentop gathered around this room.
Hyerin looked so excited when she saw Teentop.
“omo!”
“anyong…”, Niel greeted first.
“Guys, she is my friend, Hyerin. She was a big fan of you. Hyerin this is Teentop”
“I know, a.. a.. anyongg”, hyerin seemed nervous but still excited.
“Noona eoh?”, asked Ricky. Hyerin nodded her head.
“wait… where is L.joe?”, I asked.
“ahh I called him but he had some urgent schedule”, Chunji answered.
“ahh I see”
“Who is your bias Noona?”, asked Niel to Hyerin.
“All but, especially .. erm.. Chun. Ji”, She answered shyly. Chunji winked at Hyerin.
“omo! Kamsyahamnida”, said Hyerin shyly.
After that We ate lunch together, Hyerin also brought some food for lunch. She kept staring at Chunji. Suddenly Changjo’s phone rang.
“wae hyung? … eh, ne, I will come please wait”, Everyone looked at Changjo.
“nugu?”
“L.joe?”, asked Chunji.
“ahni.. erm, I will come back”, Changjo rushed and left us.
“Something fishy, maybe I should go with him”, I asked.
“ahni”, Chunji and Niel prohibited me to go.
“wae?”
“just, let him be”, Chunji answered.
“I will go”, Cap suddenly wake up and followed Changjo.
“Cap hyung is so cool”, Ricky amazed.
“He acts like a leader”, Niel added.
At the same time, Changjo met Cap outside. Changjo speed up their car, while Cap tried to call someone.
They arrived at their destination. Police office. They entered the room while looking for someone.
In the corner, they found someone. L.joe. Full of wound at his face. He slept with face covered by his hoodie. Changjo and Cap approached him.
“hyung..”
Suddenly someone came. A police.
“Are you his family?”, he asked. They nodded.
“what happened?”, Cap asked.
“He fought, one of you follow me”, then Cap followed the police while Changjo tried to wake up L.joe.
“hyung….”
L.joe opened his eyes and sit. “mian..”. That’s the only word came out from L.joe’s mouth. Changjo tapped his back. Then Cap back and problem solved. They came out from the office. L.Joe kept remain silent and sat in the back of the car. He covered his face again. Changjo seemed worried.
After a while Changjo tried to ask L.Joe. “what happened?”
Need sometime for L.joe to answer the question. “just.. feel angry by myself also I can’t protect the woman that I loved. Feel useless,” he explained.
“So you just stood up and getting beaten?”, Changjo guessed.
“how you’d know jonghyun ah”
“I know you so well”, he added. L.joe smiled a bit.
“In na noona had a tough time before and I always busy. Always whining about my job and forget to take care of her. So, she looks for someone else, better than me and I couldn’t accept that. Am I wrong? Yeah.. and I beat those man. In na noona seems angry and slapped me”, he explained.
“It’s hurt, so I drunk again and just happened..”
“you kissed another woman and got beaten by his boyfriend and their friends”, Cap added.
“really?”, Changjo asked. L.joe nodded.
“Those behavior, you should get rid of them”
“I think it just an assumption to get rid of you hyung. She isn’t a right woman. You remembered last time we fought about that”, Changjo added.
“yeah and L.joe didn’t believe until he saw himself”, said Cap.
“I know. That’s why I felt angry by myself. I’m so stupid jerk, Chunji is right”, L.Joe answered.
“Do you want to drink again?”, Cap offered.
“with this face? No thanks hyung”. They were laughing.
Meanwhile in Teentop apartment they were very worried. Suddenly joo oppa came.
“What are you gathering here? No play game, sleep or hang out?”, he asked and looked at Hyerin.
“ahhh we have guest, your face is familiar. Nugu…”
“my chingu oppa, hyerin”, I answered. Joo oppa seemed surprise.
“waaa.. you’d grew up so well”, Hyerin was blushing.
“where are L.joe, Cap and Changjo? Ahh Cap is sleep, Changjo worked out and L.joe.. still hurt eoh? probably in his room I guessed”, Joo oppa added.
“Igooo…”, Ricky would tell something but Niel covered his mouth.
“hahahahaa….”, he suddenly laughing.
“are you ok Niel?”, Joo oppa asked.
“Ne hyung”, Joo oppa shaked his head then he left the room.
One hour passed. Joo oppa went to the company, fortunately. Then Changjo, Cap and L.joe came. L.Joe wear masker and glasses.
“ya! What happened?”, Niel yelled at them.
“I think someone cause a chaos, again”, dissed Chunji while looking at L.Joe.
“ya, I think I must go”, Hyerin whispered to my ears.
“mian Hyerin ah”
“’no problem”, Hyerin take a bow to L.joe and she left the apartment.
“ok, let’s settle this. Fight again eoh?”, Chunji started nagging. L.Joe took off his masker and glasses.
“Omo!!”
“this is worse, wait I will cure your wounds”, I ran.
“Fortunately, Joo hyung is not here”, said Chunji.
“do we have schedule this week? L.joe can’t go out like this”, he added.
“Fan signing in daegu hyung”, Ricky answered.
“Is there any reporter who know this matter?”, Chunji asked again.
“I hope not”, L.joe answered. “mian..”
Chunji tapped his back. I came and started to cure L.joe in his room.
“omo, it looks pain, gwechana?”, I asked.
“just this, don’t affect me”
“ahni, I don’t mean physically but mentally”, L.joe stared at my face.
“Time will solve everything, don’t hurt yourself L.joe yaa. Everyone were very worried about you. Nah, finished. Just rest from now”, I left the room and L.joe stared while I was gone. Then Chunji came.
“look at your handsome face, indeed I’m a visual alone”, Chunji tried to break the ice.
“just laughing Chanhee”, said L.joe.
“It’s very funny that I didn’t want to waste my precious laugh for you”, he dissed L.joe again.
“Mian.. If I didn’t suggest you to resolve your problem faster, maybe you couldn’t be like this.. “, Chunji explained shyly.
“It’s not your fault, how’d you know?”, aske L.joe.
“Cap and Changjo told us”, he added. “but, how can you.. aarghhh stupid jerk!”
“Player like you were never understand how’s the feeling”
“That’s right, just be a player like me”, Chunji answered proudly.
“aahh.. I feel useless talk with you”, L.joe covered his body with blanked.
“hhi.. sleep well byunghun”, Chunji left the room. Meanwhile L.joe kept remember something.
I don’t mean physically but mentally
No comments:
Post a Comment