Tittle : Noona is mine
Author : Liana Anna Juliana
Genre : Romance
Cast :
Kim Hanna
- Just an ordinary girl that have an average looks
- TeenTop’s manager little sister
- Got shy easily
- Easy going
TeenTop Member
Bang Minsoo a.k.a Cap
- TeenTop leader
- The oldest
- Like to sleep everytime and everywhere
- Silent person but a caring hyung
Lee Chanhee a.k.a Chunji
- Handsome
- Player
- Noona killer
- Kind
Lee Byunghun a.k.a L.joe
- Naughty
- Have bad boy looks
- Good fighter
- Mad easily
Ahn Daniel a.k.a Niel
- Kind and polite
- Talkactive
- Have unique face
- Care
Yoo Changhyun a.k.a Ricky
- Fake maknae
- Aegyo killer
- Cute and kind
- Childish
Choi Jonghyun a.k.a Changjo
- Giant maknae
- Have killer smile
- Sexy
- Stubborn and hot tempered
TeenTop manager a.k.a Kim hanjoo
- Hanna’s brother
- Kind and mature
- Lazy
- Handsome
“How we tell manager hyung?”, Niel ruffled his hair.
“How if reporter find out about this?”, Ricky added.
“Did the police knew he’s an idol?”, asked changjo. Cap shaked his head.
“It’s relief”
“hey, you shouldn’t worry about that. Think about L.joe’s feel”, I joined with them.
“I was worried too Noona, but it’s important too”, Ricky answered.
“geurae, I will tell Joo oppa and make him understand”, I added.
“really? Wahhh… gomawo Noona. For feedback I will kissed you”, Chunji teased me again.
“no,thanks”
At night we were dinner together. After that Joo oppa came, L.joe rushed to his room. So, I decided to talk with joo oppa. I told everything that Cap told us. Joo oppa seemed mad at first but calmed down again.
“I will talk to L.joe”, he said.
“don’t be hard on him. He’s hurt oppa”, I explained. Joo oppa ruffled my hair, “don’t you worry”. Then he left the room to talk with l.Joe.
“ya!”, Joo oppa opened L.Joe’s room.
“I am sleepy hyung”, he lied then covered his body with blanket. Joo oppa sit beside L.Joe.
“arra, let’s go to hospital. Don’t make your brother so worried”. L.Joe startled and sit.
“omooo.. look at your handsome face eoh? Ckckck.. kajja, Hanna didn’t really well do this kind of things. It might be worse”, he added.
“hyung.. you are not angry?”, L.joe asked.
Joo oppa sighned, “Of course I’m really angry. How can I’m not angry seeing my brother look like this. Who’s did that to you? Ckck forget it. Let’s go to hospital first”. L.joe was smiling. They went outside and I was peeking through the door. L.joe was looking at me. Then his mouth was like, “gomawo Noona”. He was smiling.
The rest member of teentop whose secretly hide behind the door, came out.
“Are we disbandment? I feel like manager hyung drag L.joe hyung to our company aakkkkk”, Niel overacted. Cap ruffled Niel’s hair.
“pabo, if it’s true L.joe wouldn’t smile like that. Just wait and see tomorrow”, said Chunji.
“yayayaya, let’s sleep. I feel tired”, Cap went back to his room.
“He’s always tired, kajja Noona”, Chunji linked his arm toward my shoulder.
“get it off chanheeeee”
“ups, sowryyyy”, Chunji ran into his room.
One by one they went back to their room. The only who’s still stood up is Changjo.
“Ermm.. “, I started mumbling. He looked at me.
“Go inside, I will wait for L.joe hyung”, said Changjo then he sat in the coach while watching TV.
I went to my room but couldn’t sleep. So I peeked outside and saw Changjo was sleeping in the coach. He seemed cold so I took my other blanket and approached him. When he slept, he looked like a maknae. I covered his body with blanket then back to my room. Unknowingly, Changjo opened his eyes and looked at my blanket. He’s smiling.
On the next day, as usual I made a breakfast for Teentop. Joo oppa and L.joe came in the midnight, I couldn’t meet him so I decided to meet L.joe now. I knocked the door, but nobody answered so I opened the door. I searched for L.joe but he seemed nowhere, then suddenly he came out from bathroom.
“o, Noona..”, said L.joe surprised at my appearance.
“Mianhae.. I knock the door but.. “
“Never mind Noona”, he answered calmly.
“Where are you and Joo oppa last night? He didn’t mad at you right?”, I asked. He was smile and hugged me. I was really surprised.
“Gomawoo noona”, he whispered to my ears and release my body. I was blushing.
“he took me to the hospital and explain to our company So I didn’t get any trouble. He said that you was the one whose convince him”, he explained.
“aahhh it’s relief then. But your face still swollen”
“Don’t worry, it’s not the first time I was like this hha”, when we was laughing he was very cute. Then he helped me to prepare breakfast.
“Just rest L.joe yaa. I can do this myself”, I rejected his help.
“aahh I don’t really like either Noona, mianhae”, he answered.
“Nee, just wake up the others”
L.joe went to wake up the rest of members then Changjo came out. He opened the refrigerator and drink water. After that he went to balcon to exercises. After a while, teentop were gathering around the table for breakfast. Changjo came last to join with them.
“you waited L.joe and joo hyung eoh?”, aske Niel to Changjo. He nodded.
“aigooo, good maknae”, Chunji praised changjo. “So, Joo hyung is not mad? really?”, he added.
“of course I’m mad. How can I’m not mad if my brother become like this”, suddenly joo oppa popped out and explained to them.
“you got me hyung”, said Chunji. They were laughing. I joined with them and started to have breakfast.
“Today Niel is filming runningman, Ricky and Chunji practice for musical, Cap had meeting with composer. Only Changjo and L.joe are free today”, Joo oppa explained teentop schedule.
“I want to practice my acting”, said changjo.
“well then, hanna please help Changjo. You’re writer right”, Joo oppa asked me.
“me? Just.. practice with L.joe”, I refused. Changjo looked at me.
“I can do it myself hyung”, he said coldly.
“well then, let’s prepare”
I wonder if Changjo can act, he seems cold and expressionless. I felt more awkward with him.
“just practice with mirror mirror on the wall Jonghyun-ah hhe”, Ricky made fun of him. Changjo turned away to his room. Then Chunji sat closer to me.
“wae Noona, you still awkward with Changjo eoh?”, he asked and I nodded. Then he ruffled my hair.
“he is kind Noona, just a little stubborn and cold. But as time goes by, he will act different to you”, Chunji explained.
“ne”
One by one the member left for their own schedule, just me, changjo and l.joe. Changjo rushed into practice room. While L.joe watched television. I started to clean the apartment. It’s like an awkward situation since I still thought of L.joe’s hug. My face started blushing. Aaahh.. maybe it’s because I stayed up single too long, sigh…
Suddenly the bel rang, L.joe stood up to look for. Then he just remained silent at the monitor. So I approached him.
“wae?”, I asked while look at the monitor. It was… woman. Pretty woman.
“nu..gu?”, I asked l.joe again. He kept stare at the monitor.
“excuse me, Is L.joe at home?”, the pretty woman asked. Then Changjo suddenly approached us and answered, “Nobody’s home, just me Changjo”.
L.joe kept stare at the monitor and touched it.
Is she…. In na??
“ahh I see, please tell L.joe that I come here. I.. I was worried”, said the pretty woman.
“ck.. worried”, Changjo mumbled. “ne”, then he turned off the monitor.
“Don’t mind her hyung. It just act”, he added. Then L.joe stopped staring at the monitor while back to living room. Changjo looked at me and turned away. I was confused for a moment but I decided to back cleaning at the kitchen. But suddenly I heard someone called me.
“Noona..”, It was L.joe. I stopped, “ne”.
“I will go outside for a moment”, said L.joe.
“andwe, erm.. mian but I’m scared you will get in trouble again. Is she In na?”, I finally asked him. He nodded.
“just a moment Noona”, he begged.
“You are still not recover, look at your wounds”
He sighned deeply. I approached him and sat next to him.
“well, instead of relieve your anger how about you tell me what’s in your mind. I will listen it”, I smiled. L.joe stared at my eyes.
“just.. I want to forget her but I can’t. While look at her earlier, it makes me want to hug her like before. I just can’t mad at her even though everyone told me that she is not a kind person but I… I.. just can’t hate her”, L.joe explained. I tapped his back.
“gwechana L.joe yaa.. It’s not your fault to love her”, I tried to calm him.
“She is my first love. Since I was trainee, she was take care of me. She had boutique near of our company so I often came and fall in love with her”
Why I felt like…
“ahh I see. It’s not easy to forget your first love”, L.joe nodded.
“well, I think I need to rest since you don’t allow me to go outside”, He smirked.
“nee, rest well eoh”. He went to his room.
She is really pretty, how can she’s not kind. Her face give an innocent vibe and mature.
Then Changjo appeared while reading script. He looked at me for a moment and sat in the kitchen. Aahh I felt bad, should I help him??
“ermm.. “. He looked at me, “wae?”
“erm, ahni.. It’s not because I hate you or something but I.. I just..”
“it’s ok, just don’t disturb me”
Why he’s so cold.
“Give it to me I will help you”, I offered. “I just feel.. a little bit awkward with you but, I will try. I’ll help you. Do you get cast in movie or drama?”
He was hesitance for a moment.
“movie”
“aahh movie. With whom?”, I asked him.
“Is that important?”, he frowned his chin. I shook my head. “ahni, it’s not important. Well, let’s practice”
Changjo looked at me with unsure expression. Then he stared at his script.
“y.. you.. read this”, he was hesitant but then asked me to read the lead woman character.
“just call me noona”, I pouted. He was smiling.
What did I just see now? He’s smiling? It was the first time I see that, he’s kinda… cute.
He realized I was staring at him smiling so he stopped it and began to read. For the first time we were so awkward to read the dialogue but as a time passed by we began to get more comfortable.
We practiced almost an hour. Changjo wanted to rest so we stopped the practice. As he left me, he said “gomawo..”
I was smiled, “… Noona”, I added.
“Ne, gomawo.. No.. o.na”, he said shyly and went to his room. I felt weird he called me Noona, but happy.
At 6 P.M, I cooked for dinner. L.joe went out from his room and greeted me.
“Rest well byunghun-ah?”, He nodded. “Feel better Noona”, He smiled and sat in the kitchen. He looked at me.
“Noona?”
“eoh”
“Do you want to go with me tonight?”, I shocked.
Is he ask for date?omo.. omo..
“w.. where?”, I tried to clam down.
“just.. walking, I want to get some fresh air”, he answered.
“aahh I see, just two of us?”, He nodded, “wae? Feel uncomfortable?”
“ahni.. just afraid if your fans and paparazzi caught us. They will misunderstand right?”, I explained.
“aahh.. I totally forgot, I’m an idol”, he sighned and placed his head in the table. Then, the rest of Teen Top came.
“chagiiii is dinner ready??”, Chunji shouted and want to backhug me but fortunately Cap stopped him. We were laughing.
“Not yet, Niel ah please help me”
“aye sir!”, Niel and Ricky ran “I will help too”, added Ricky.
“He just want to taste the food”, Niel argue with Ricky.
Suddenly Changjo came, he looked at me. I smiled but he ignore me again.. just like before, cold Changjo is back, sigh.
After that we began gather in the dining room for dinner. “how’s your practice Changjo?”, Joo oppa asked.
“I think he didn’t practice, or maybe you practice with mirror mirror on the wall jonghyun-ah?”, Ricky teased him and Changjo hit his head. “appo..”, Ricky whined.
“He’s good, I practice with him”, I said. “Eeeeehhhhh….”
“wae?”, I have no idea.
“you said it was uncomfortable with him Noona?”, Chunji whispered. “I thought so…”
“Get closer eoh? Good job good job”, Joo oppa tapped Changjo shoulder. “Don’t forget filming next week”, he added and Changjo nodded his head.
-One week later-
Finally, L.joe fully recharge about his wounds, he could go outside and Changjo still same, cold towards me. Today he began filming his movie. Only changjo had schedule this week, the other members took a rest. I began to write some story again since I was not busy this time. Suddenly someone knocked the door. “Noona…. May I come?”, I hear Chunji voice.
“Ahni, I will go outside instead”, I answered and tidy up my things. I could heard Chunji’s laughing.
“mwo?”, I asked while opened the door.
“I have a date today, please make an excuse to Joo hyung eoh?jeball”, He begged with puppy eyes. Disgusting.
“Ahni, tell yourself”
“Aigoo, I don’t know Noona has such a feeling to me eoh? Jealousy is really.. ckckck”, He teased me. I got angrier. “moragooo.. jealousy ? You’d kidding me.. ka kaa.. get out”
He smiled, “gomawo Noona” He tried to kiss me but Cap blocked him. Chunji went while argue with Cap.
“aaahhh.. I’m in trouble”, I called Joo oppa and make an excuse for Chunji. Fortunatelly, Joo oppa believe me.
“I am free”, L. joe shouted at his room and approached me.
“Noona, excuse me for a moment. I will go outside. Bye”, he waved at me. “yayaya.. so hard to tame them”
Niel and Ricky approached me, I stared at them. They look each other’s eyes.
“Yeah It’s better to stay eoh Ricky-ssi?”, asked Niel. “N..ne.. let’s play game in my room Niel-ssi”, answered Ricky carefully. I was smiling.
“Arrasseo.. Where do you go this time eoh?”, I asked. They looked happy.
“Niel hyung cafe”, Ricky said happily.
“eoh, I promise to him also I miss my parents Noona”, Niel added.
“Ok, go ahead”.
“Thank you Noona”, They left me alone. At least Cap still here. Suddenly Cap came.
“You are not sleeping?”, I asked.
“I can’t sleep if too silent”, then he lying on the floor while watching tv. I approached him.
“It’s really hard to tame them eoh?”, Cap giggles.
“Noona, why you don’t go outside too?”, ask cap suddenly.
“eh..”
“I will stay here, don’t worry”, he added. I got confused.
“I just.. yeah you know, at your age, you must try many things Noona. Got boyfriend, hangout with friends and so on. At least you’re not idol like us. Don’t waste your time too much for us”, Cap explained.
“Is that you Cap?”, I asked.
“No, it’s Bang Minsoo”, we’re laughing. I didn’t know the lazy sleepyhead Cap could think this way. But I was too lazy. I didn’t know what actually I wanted. I just want to write a novel happily. But recently, my focused wasn’t good. As Cap said, in my age I should got boyfriend and hang out with friends but I’m not good at it. My parents passed away, It made me couldn’t open my heart easily. The only one who beside me was my friend Hyerin. Of course, he had help me but I just too shy. Being here, with teentop and my brother made me felt better and I learned many things but I also got confused. At first, I saw them as a kid but as time goes by it felt different. I started to see them as a man. It was a dangerous situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment