Friday, February 12, 2016

FF TeenTop - Noona is Mine (Part 3)

Tittle    : Noona is mine
Author  : Liana Anna Juliana
Genre   : Romance
Cast     :

Kim Hanna
-         Just an ordinary girl that have an average looks 
-         TeenTop’s manager little sister
-         Got shy easily
-         Easy going

TeenTop Member

Bang Minsoo a.k.a Cap
-         TeenTop leader
-         The oldest
-         Like to sleep everytime and everywhere
-         Silent person but a caring hyung

Lee Chanhee a.k.a Chunji
-         Handsome
-         Player
-         Noona killer
-         Kind

Lee Byunghun a.k.a L.joe
-         Naughty
-         Have bad boy looks
-         Good fighter
-         Mad easily

Ahn Daniel a.k.a Niel
-         Kind and polite
-         Talkactive
-         Have unique face
-         Care

Yoo Changhyun a.k.a Ricky
-         Fake maknae
-         Aegyo killer
-         Cute and kind
-         Childish

Choi Jonghyun a.k.a Changjo
-         Giant maknae
-         Have killer smile
-         Sexy
-         Stubborn and hot tempered

TeenTop manager a.k.a Kim hanjoo
-         Hanna’s brother
-         Kind and mature
-         Lazy
-         Handsome



 “iisshh jinjjaa.. LEE CHANHEEE!!!”


TBC~

So cringeworthy.. these guys, I smiled a bit. Joo oppa always like that, protected me from the guy like chunji. He is dangerous jinjjaa.
After breakfast, I cleaned the table.
Joo oppa said this day is free schedule for Teentop. Gladly, L.joe can rest.
“Noona, may I help you?”, Niel came while I cleaned the table. I nodded.
“gomawoo..”
“Noona..”, said Niel.
“erm, wae?”
“Ermm… do you have.. ermm.. ahni forget it. How’s your ideal type Noona? What kind of man”, He asked seriously.
“What’s wrong with you eh? Erm.. just.. someone who makes my heart fluttered”, I answer lazily.
“Mwoyaa.. how makes your heart fluttered? Jumping from mountain? Ahni ahni. It’s too extreme”, he mumble.
“yaa!! Not something like that Niel. Aigoo, you’re still young, that’s why. Just stop asking weird questions eoh? Help me instead”. Niel nodded his head.
After Niel helped me, he went to Cap. “Hyung, I feel bored. Shall we do something? Or go to somewhere? It’s our free day anyway”, He glared at Cap.
Cap sighned deeply. “I know, that’s why I want to sleep. Bye, wake me if lunch ready”, Cap went back to his room. Niel pouted.
“Aigoo, you look so ugly pouted like that Niel-ah”, said Chunji.
“Aaah hyung, I don’t want to argue with you this morning”, he answered. Chunji laughed.
“Is L.joe hyung still sleep”, Ricky suddenly popped out. We shake our head.
“wae?”, asked Chunji.
“ahni.. In na noona call him. I found L.joe hyung phone in the coach”, Ricky explained while showed the phone.
“You answered?”, asked Chunji.
“No, I am afraid hhe”, he is smile cutely.
“Good job, let them settle their problem. Give it to me, I will give it to L.joe”, Ricky handed the phone to chunji. Then chunji went to L.Joe room.
“I won’t be an adult”, Ricky mumbled. Niel ruffled his hair.
“Let’s play game in my room”
Ahhhh… alone again. Wait, where is Changjo?

-L.Joe’s room-
“Ya!! What are doing bro?”, L.joe startled when Chunji gapped him while stared at In na picture.
L.joe sighed deeply, “wae?if you just making fun of me, get out..”
Chunji gave phone to L.joe, “In na called you, ya! I know I’m jerk but I still have heart you bastard. You look pitiful”.
“I know.. I feel like a fool”
“You totally a fool, how can a bad boy l.Joe become a chicken because of woman. You pabo”, said chunji.
“Yaa.. you are too rude. That jerk. I’m not you, player”
“Yeah I’m player and I’m happy”.
L.joe smile a bit.
“Palli settle your problem with her.  Aahh It’s not fun watching you like this”, Then chunji out from L.Joe’s room.
L.joe’s there, looked at his phone and called someone.
“Let’s meet….”

-In the Kitchen-
I was looking for Changjo, he seems to be nowhere. Suddenly Chunji came out from L.joe’s room.
“wae noona? What are you looking for?”, ask Chunji.
“No, I just erm.. warm up. Yeah something like that”
Chunji was laughing and pinched my cheeks, “Why are you so cute Noona? That’s why I like you”.
I was surprised by his actions.
“hyung..”
Someone called him, Chunji released his hand from my cheeks.
“wae changjo yaa?”
Changjo was stared at us. I kept remain silent.
“Someone came.. looking for you. Feel like another Noona”, he explained coldly then back to his room.
“omo…”, “Noona chakanman..”, Chunji ran into the door.
I still felt warm on my cheeks and started blushing. I decided to finish my writing. As I walked by, I heard some noises on Changjo’s room so I peeked through a door.
Changjo still had wound from fighting with L.joe on his back but he couldn’t reach it. So I approached him.
He shocked and put back his shirt, “What are you doing?”
“ahni erm.. may I see your back, it looks so hurt”, I asked.
“it’s not hurt, forget it”, he speaks coldly.
“but I heard you….”
“I said it’s not hurt arrasseo?”
“why are you angry? I want to help you”, I explained with high toned.
“why you want to help me?”
“just…..”
“see. That’s why they’re misunderstanding about you”
I felt confused, “misunderstanding? About what?”
“sigh…. Just forget it”
“o Noona what are you doing here?”, suddenly Ricky came.
“just walked by..”
“o.. Changjo lets go, Niel hyung lose again. It’s not fun”, Ricky dragged Changjo away.
“ugh..”, Ricky patted his back. Changjo looks in pain.
“stay here!”, I hold Changjo’s hand.
“o..”, Ricky confused.
“nah Ricky yaa. Play by yourself eoh, Noona has an important talk with Changjo first. Go go…”, I locked the door.
“wait.. Noona noona”, Ricky still knocked the door.
“ok. Release my hand..”
I dragged Changjo to sit down. “Do you want to take it off by yourself orr…?”
“Myself”, he took off his shirt.
Wow.. abs.. in such a young age..
“mwo?”, he asked.
“turn back”, I started to heal his wound. “ya, how can it’s not hurt eoh?”
“aa.a.. slowly..”
“rockhead..”
“enough, I can do it myself”
“just keep quiet!”, I forced to heal him. After that I opened the door and saw Chunji with the girl kissed on the coach.
Sigh… ige mwoyaa..
Changjo also opened the door and saw them. Then he saw me, we both blushing.
Chunji while kissing looked at me and winked his eyes.
That jerk. Disgusting!
I ran to my room and Changjo approach Ricky.
“just what he’s really thinking eoh. He is an idol. If he aah…. “
-In the coach-
“Noona. Let’s break up”, said Chunji.
“what?!.. are you kidding me. Earlier we…”
“Earlier just earlier, just think as my present..”, he added. That woman felt confused.
“why you.. suddenly..”
“just.. it’s not fun..”
PLAKKKKK!!!
She slapped Chunji and go out angrily. Chunji touched his cheeks.
“aww.. “
“Hello Noona, wae? Let’s meet this weekend, I’ll come to your house. Anyong”, Chunji took off his phone and joined with Ricky.

-Niel’s room-
“ah hyung, you are jjang!”, said Ricky. Chunji was smile.
“wae? Wae?”, asked Niel.
“Changjo told me that he saw chunji hyung doing something in the coach with another noona”, Ricky explained cutely then Chunji pinched Changjo’s cheeks.
“ya maknae, what are you doing with Hanna noona in your room eoh?”
“appo hyung..”, Changjo whined.
“eyyy don’t change the topic hyung”, Niel pouted.
“Arrasseo, what’s wrong with having skinship with girlfriend eoh? You’re still baby, you won’t understand. What Hanna doing in your room?”, Chunji asked again.
“just… talking”
Chunji’s frowning.
“Ask Ricky if you don’t believe me”, Changjo added.
“They force me to leave the room, then I heard Hanna Noona asked Changjo to open his shirt”
“Whatttt!!”, shouted Chunji and Niel.
“ya! What are doing eoh?”, Chunji and Niel looked so mad.
Changjo startled.
“ppong, I lied”, added Ricky. “


YAA!! You piggy!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment