Tittle : Noona is mine
Author : Liana Anna Juliana
Genre : Romance
Cast :
Kim Hanna
- Just an ordinary girl that have an
average looks
- TeenTop’s
manager little sister
- Got shy
easily
- Easygoing
TeenTop Member
Bang Minsoo a.k.a Cap
- TeenTop
leader
- The
oldest
- Like to
sleep everytime and everywhere
- Silent
person but a caring hyung
Lee Chanhee a.k.a Chunji
- Handsome
- Player
- Noona
killer
- Kind
Lee Byunghun a.k.aL.joe
- Naughty
- Have bad
boy looks
- Good
fighter
- Mad
easily
Ahn Daniel a.k.a Niel
- Kind and
polite
- Talkactive
- Have
unique face
- Care
Yoo Changhyun a.k.a Ricky
- Fake
maknae
- Aegyo
killer
- Cute and
kind
- Childish
Choi Jonghyun a.k.a Changjo
- Giant
maknae
- Have
killer smile
- Sexy
- Stubborn
and hot tempered
TeenTop manager a.k.a Kim hanjoo
- Hanna’s
brother
- Kind and
mature
- Lazy
- Handsome
yaa!! You wanna die?Get off your hand!!”, joo hyung came to us and mad at chunji.
“just kidding hyung”,chunji ran away. We’re having breakfast together.TeenTop had schedule for today, so they left me alone. Then i was watching TV and eating snack. Ooucch... it was boring. I decided to go out. I called my friend to hang out tothe mall.
“hanna.........”, a short hair girl came to me. She’s my bestfriend, hyerin. I waved my hand.
“aahhh.. hyerin-ah,bogoshippeo”, I hugged her.
“where do you live now eoh? I come to your house but nobody’s there”, hyerin pouted.
“aigooo.. don’t act cute. I move to my brother’s apartment. Mianhae, I didn’t tell you”, Ianswered.
“forget it, let’s have fun”, she hold my hand and we entered the mall. I was smile brightly. We looked various thing until the crowded yell something.
“jinjja... they’re here..... “, one girl shouted. We looked at her suspiciously.
“nugu?”, I asked. Hyerin shook her head. We’re curious so we followed other girl. In the centre of mall, there’re a familiar voice.
Hmmm... I thought hard,tried to remember those familiar voice.
“Look!!”, hyerin tapped my shoulder. I looked at hyerin’s direction.
Omo!!
“They’re TeenTop right?And... your brother eh?”, hyerin asked me. I didn’t blink my eyes. So this was TeenTop schedule eh?
“hanna??”, hyerin waved her hand in front of my face.
“ne... mwo?”, I asked.
“what’s your brother’s doing eoh?”, she asked again.
“ahh.. he’s TeenTop manager”, i said without interest.
“ya!! You didn’t tell me about that eh? you know that I’m an angel. Napeun~”, she seems mad at me.
“mian.. i’m forget. Mianhae hyerin-ah”, I begged.
“stop that puppy eyes! I’ve already forgive you”, she’s smile at me. Then she gave me a mean look.Yeah.. i knew what she wanted.
“do you want me to introduce you to them eoh?”, i raised my eyebrow. She nodded happily.
“hmmm...”, I sighed.“fine then.. if they’re free from schedule, i will tell you”, I said. She jumped and hugged me.
“gomawo hanna..chakanman... you said that you lived with your brother before so.. it means that.............”, she paused for a second. “you live with them too?????”, she asked. I smirk.
“hm... maybe yes...maybe no..” i teased her while stucked my tongue.
“aaahhh... napeun.. I’m jealous, really.. how lucky you are”, she said sadly. I tapped her shoulder.
“don’t worry, I’ll help you to get closer with them. I know you’re their big fan. And they’re nothing without fans like you hyerin-aah”, I tried to comfort her. She’s smile happily.
“kajja.. go home”, I walked alone because hyerin had an urgent. She left me.
I opened the apartment door. This was a huge apartment with some luxurious furniture. Yeaahh..although they were young but they’re really talented idol. I knew a bit about TeenTop. Hyerin always talked about them in the past. I entered my room and began to write again. Suddenly, someone opened the apartment door. I heard that sound.
Nugu?? I asked myself and went to look it. I shocked, it was Ljoe. He entered alone and she was drunken. Omo! What’s happened?
He almost fall so I ran to him.
“gwechana?” I asked and helped him to stand. He looked at me and smile.
“noona........popo......”, he tried to kiss me. I threw him and he fall in the floor.
“ya!! What’s wrong with you eoh?”, I was mad at him. He smirk and stood up. Then he pushed me hard into the coach. He grabbed my shoulder, I couldn’t do anything.
“noona............”, he tried to kiss me again. I couldn’t move I just closed my eyes. It’s scary.
“hyung!!”, I heard someone shouted and grabbed l.joe so I could move freely. I opened my eyes and saw changjo was holding the drunken l.joe.
“Let me go jonghyun-ah,let me go!!”, L.joe shouted.
“ahni hyung, you’re drunken”, i could see Changjo was very worried.
“I’m not!! Let me go! I said let me go!!
Bukkk
Suddenly L.joe punched Changjo. I was shocked, I tried to call Joo oppa. When Changjo fell into the floor, L.joe came to me again. He grabbed my hand and my phone fell into floor.I tried to escape but he’s holding me tightly.
“L.joe-yaa.. let me go!”,I almost cried. He pushed me into the wall. But suddenly......
Bukkk
“stop it hyung!!”,Changjo punched L.joe back.
“how dare you..!!”,L.joe released my hand and came to Changjo.
“fine, you wanna fight hyung eoh? Come here!”, Changjo tried to make L.joe far from me. I grabbed my phone and ran into my room. I could hear the sound of fighting in outside.
“oppa!! Came here palli.. L.joe fight with Changjo, He was drunken!”, I called Joo oppa.
“arrasseo.. I’m on the way, stay away from them. I don’t wanna you to get hurt”, answered Joo oppa.
After a while, I heard some footsteps. They came..... . Slowly I opened the door and shocked with my sight. The room was messy. I saw L.joe fell on the floor and Changjo stood in front of L.joe. They’re bloody, I brought my medicine and went to them.
L.joe was sorrounded by the others. Changjo sat alone in the kitchen, I came to changjo first.
“gwechana?”, I asked. As usual he’s only nod his head.
“give me your hand,it’s bloody”, He stopped for a second and gave his hand to me. I was holding his hand right now. It’s strange, I felt nervous. My face must be red eoh~
I began to heal changjo.
“aah.. appo, slowly”,finally He spoke. I pressed his hand hardly just want to hear his voice,kekeke~
After finished, I came to see L.joe condition. Changjo followed me in the back. He must be worry too,nice dongsaeng~
L.joe was lying on the coach. He might be sleep. Joo oppa looked at me.
“gwechana? Is he hurt you?”, she asked. I shooked my head. Changjo looked at me. I didn’t want to tell my oppa, he might be worried.
“jinjaa?? He isn’t kiss you?”, asked chunji. Oppss... how did he knew..
“l.joe hyung has a bad habit when he’s drunken noona, he’s always want to kiss someone around him. But always yeoja....”, said Niel.
“aaahhh... I see”
“WHAAT?! He kissed you?”, Joo oppa shouted at me.
“ahni oppa, changjo stops him”, I explained.
“that’s relief. Gomawo jonghyun-ah”, said joo oppa to Changjo. he nooded.
“actually, what’s wrong with this kid eoh? He left fanmeet early without my permission!”, said joo oppaanggrily.
“mian hyung it’s my fault”, cap spoke. Wahh.. he’s really spoke.
“yeah.. you’re the leader. Why u can’t control your member eoh?!”
“stop oppa, i think L.joe has a serious problem. Just leave him now”, said me. Joo oppa looked at me.
“fine, let’s sleep now.Tomorrow we discuss about it again because you don’t have schedule. Go to bed,arrasseo?”, said joo oppa. Teentop nodded their head.
After joo oppa left us,niel looked at changjo.
“jonghyun-ah, what’s wrong with him”, he pointed at L.joe.
“ermm.............”
“tell us”, said cap.
“In na noona cheated on him, he saw her with namja in the mall that we held fanmeet. I saw her too so I followed L.joe hyung”, said Changjo.
“aahhh.. he didn’t listen to me. I know every yeoja and she isn’t a good person. I’ve alreday told him, Byunghun pabo!”, said Chunji.
“well, let’s talk about it later. It’a already late to sleep. Let’s sleep now”, said cap.
“aah.. you always sleep hyung”, niel answered. Cap glared athim.
“hehehe.. kidding”
“noona...”, ricky called me. I looked at him. “wae?”
“look at l.joe hyung face, he’s face is swollen”, he explained.
“ne.. I’ll cure him,don’t worry. Just sleep ricky!”, he nodded his head and went to sleep. Everyone left that room except changjo.
“wae? Still hurt eh?” I asked him. He shook his head.
“palli cure him, i’ll move him into bed. He may fall from that coach”, he explained. I was smiling at him. “ne”
After i cured L.joe,changjo brought L.joe to his room. I cleaned up that messy room and went to bed.
I woke up in early morning, i wanted make porridge for L.joe and made breakfast for joo oppa and the rest member. I went to kitchen and started cooking. I heard footsteps that’s getting closer. I looked back and saw changjo with his sleppy eyes. He's wearing sleepless shirt again. Hmm... he’s hot :-p
He opened refrigerator and drank mineral water. I looked at him, amazed with his sexiness.
“porridge? For l.joe hyung eoh?”, he asked me. I was surprise and nodded my head. Then he walked to balcon and started exercise again. He might be strong. L.joe seema a good fighter but he lose to Changjo. I placed breakfast in the table and went into L.joe’s room.
I opened the door and saw he’s still sleeping with a cute face like a puppy,kekeke.... I couldn’t believe he’s drunken last night. I came closer and sat next to him. I placed porridge in the table beside his bed. After a while, he’s still sleeping so I decided to leave his room. But suddenly, he grabbed my hand.
“noona....”, he saidsoftly. I looked at him and sat again.
“ne.. waeyo?”, I asked.
“... hm... I’m hungry..........”, he answered. I was smiling at him and helped him to sit.
“aaahh... my head,appo..”, he touched his head.
“yeah.. you’re drunken last night. It’s usual. Open your mouth”, I said to L.joe and feed him.
“noona.. mianhae and gomawo for take care of me”, he said with smile on his face. He looks so cute.This was different side of L.joe eoh? At first, he seems like a bad boy.
“ne.. well, get some rest. I’ll wash this”, I left L.joe’s room. I came to dining room and there’re joo oppa and Teentop. They’re having breakfast.
“how’s l.joe?”, askedjoo oppa.
“he got headache but I made porridge for him, don’t worry oppa”, I sat in front of chunji.
“waa.. such a nice future wife”, said chunji and winked at me.
“isshh jinja.. this kid.. you’re really wanna die eoh?!”, joo oppa shouted at him again.
“wae hyung? I’m seriousjinjjaa”, Chunji answered. “ya!!”
“gwechana oppa. He’s only joking. Don’t take it seriously”, I calmed my oppa.
“ahni.. I’m not joking noona. I want you to be my wife”, said Chunji while looking at me.
“ahh hyung. Yesterday you said that into another noona and now to Hanna noona. Don’t believe him noona”, said niel. Chunji glared at niel.
After breakfast ended,Changjo told about L.joe’s problem. He sighned hardly.
“that’s why I told you all to stay away from yeoja. Focus on your career first, don’t ruin it. If you can’t control your emotion, you can destroy yourself. You’re still young. Listen me arrasseo? You’re like my real brother. I care about you guys”, joo oppa explained to them.
“ne hyung. Gomawo”,said ricky.
“Can I become your REAL brother hyung?”, said chunji and winked to me again.
“iisshh jinjjaa.. LEE CHANHEEE!!!”
No comments:
Post a Comment