Believe
it or not, in the past i was a shy girl. Another students always teased me.
Bullying wasn’t strange for me. I was alone. My friend came to me when we had a
homework, they copied my work after that they left me. Especially when I was in
‘madrasah’. Ahhh, it made me crazy when I remembered that. In elementary school
was better than in ‘madrasah’. I knew that because of my mother taught in my
school.
When I was in Junior high school, I
was the only girl that went to that school. I was alone again but I should
brave. In the first grade I was really pasive and shy student. I just talked
with some peope, maybe around 8 girl students. I’m not close with a smart
student in my class until one moment was happened. I forgot about the subject,
I got the highest score. I thought that art, maybe. Suddenly one of a smart and
rich student in my class greet me and tried to close with me. At first I was
very happy, but yeah i just realized now that she wasn’t sincere to be my
friend -_-
At
the second grade I was very childish girl. I was very picky about class. I
begged to my father that I didn’t want to that class so I moved. When the
subject was art, my teacher gave a task to us. I could answer all the question
and my classmate suddenly came to me even the smartest student in my class
copied my answer. Of course I was very happy. At that moment I thought that if
I wanted to have a friend I should good at study. So I worked hard back then. And
the result was when I was in the third grade, I entered the best class in my
school. I felt honored but it was uncomfortable. I got a mental breakdown, they
bullied me again. After school, I always cried. I didn’t want to go to school
again. I was absen often. It made my parents worried. So I talked to them that
I wanted to move to another school. My father went to my school and talked with
my headmaster. But the result was I just moved into another class. Well, I just
accepted it and it was better. Yeah eventhough it wasn’t the best class but
they were very friendly. I was happy J
I
still a shy girl back then. When I was in Senior high school I was very scared.
I wont get bullied again, no more. It’s hurt badly. I didn’t know why but when
I was in first grade I became a tricky girl. I bullied my friend but it was
just for fun. One thing that changed me the most was happened. My senior came
to my class and announce that they were searching some students for did the
audition for theater club. At first I didn’t interest with that because I had
one. I entered KIR club. But my close friend begged me to join with her for the
audition so I went to her. After I did the audition i found that it was very
interesting and i liked that. I and my friend finally joined to theater club. I
still didn’t know that the theater club was illegal. I just followed the club.
After school we were gathered in our basement in photo studio because the
person that taught us about act actually was someone who had the studio.
The first thing that he taught was
body movement, he ordered us to dance in front of another member’s club. There
are so many senior that joined theater club so i was worried and shy. When my
senior turned on the music, i tried to brave, came forward and did some
‘jempol’ dance, kekeke. They laughed at me but it was fun. It’s the first time
i didn’t shy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment