Friday, April 22, 2016

It's me - Enemy

I don’t think that i can have an enemy in my life. That’s just happened suddenly. Not girl but a guy. Hmm, he’s very naughty boy but just to me. To another girl he acts normally. I don’t know why but he keeps distrub me.
I wake up in the morning because i always go to school early. I wait my friend to go together. It’s such a nice morning i think. The air is very fresh and in the way full of flower. I arrive first in the class and i’m sitting in my chair while enjoyed the view outside in the window.
After that, i fell that someone’s coming closer to me.
Auchhh...
Someone’s poking my cheeks. Arrgghhh, so annoying. I heard a boy’s voice laughing at me.
“YOU.. !!!”, i shout loudly.
That boy is running away and i try to catch him. I’m tired so i decide to rest.
“Hahahahaha... little girl, you can’t run right?! Wee..”, he said to me.
“Yaaa!! Short boy come here!!”, i try to run again.
 “You, hanna and you don’t act like a child, stop running in the classroom”, my leader is angry at us.
“He starts first”, i pointed to him and try to clear the situation.
My leader answered,” i don’t care who start first!!”
It’s because of him, why he likes to tease me arrghh... I mumbled.
That’s day isn’t nice again. Of course, because of him. I called him ‘short boy’ because he’s short. And he called me ‘little girl’ because he thinks that i’m little, my lips are little, my face is little, my eyes are little, my nose too. Ugh, that’s very hatefull.
The class begin. We study about math. It’s very confusing. After the class, we take a rest. I’m talking with my close friend but suddenly.....
“ hey little girl, look at your lips, your eyes, your nose are very little. Are you human? Kekekekekeke”, he started to tease me again.
“ hey do you have mirrorr? Look at your body. How can a boy is short like you. Are you the smurf?xixixixixixi”, I teased him too.!
“Yaaa!!!”
“Why?!”
“Annoying!!”
“You start first”
“you!!!”
“you!!!”
I start to stand up and go to him. Really want to kill him arrrghhh...
“STOP!! Sit down you two!”, my leader said to us.
So we sit down again. He looks so happy after teased me like that. He is a strange boy.
*
The other day was the same. He always tease me and make me angry. Until the semester finished.
*
In the 3rd grade of junior high school, we splitted. I’m in E class and him in G class. At first I’m very happy. But after a week, he doesn’t tease me again. Of coure he visits my class but never tease me again. He only talks with his friend and leaves.
What!! I think i miss him,omo it can’t be......
That’s weird. I really want him to tease me again like in the past. Slowly, I always pay attention to him.
He got taller and handsome.... Argghh,it can’t be......
I want to talk with him or start to tease but I can’t. I don’t know why but if I see him, my heart is beating faster again. It can’t be.....
Falling in love with my enemy? It can’t be.... Arrghh...
But I think I really fall in love with him, hmmm.. I should forget him!!!
I want to forget him !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment