Friday, April 22, 2016

It's me - Fate

Do you believe in fate?
I believe. Why? This is my story about fate.
~flashback~
When I was in the 5th grade of elementary school. I was very popular among boys in my class. Almost of them like me, but I just kept my eyes on someone. Someone who’s really cool and cute,kekeke~ let’s say his name “kira” ok??
Back that days, i believed that he didn’t like me because he never said anything to me beside tease my parents’s name. Also I teased him with his parents’s name too because their name is the same with our teacher’s name.
I didn’t angry with that, i was happy just talked with him. Bur unfortunately, his friend like me so i felt uncomfortable. Until we reached 6th grade he still didn’t say anything to me. I felt sad. When our teacher told us to decide school for junior high school, i thought that he would choose the same school with me but no. Aahhh, I was very sure that he didn’t like me.
***
The time passed so quickly, in the 1st grade of junior high school, in the 2nd grade of junior high school, in the 3rd grade of junior high school i always pay attention to him. I remember that he always waits a bus in the front of repair shop. I saw him but he doesn’t remember me at all. He never look at me.
***
When i started my day in Senior high school, i decided to forget him. Ahhh, my enemy entered the same school with me ( read the story of hanna part 2). Let’s call him “kenshin” ok??
I started to look after him again. Ahh, i thought that i felt in love with him again. For sometimes i forgot about Kira. But still, we couldn’t communicate to each other eventhough his class was near of my class. I felt sad, there were no way to be his friend again. So, I just looked him so far. I found my new classmates, let’s call her “mini”. Mini has light brown skin and large eyes. Her short body made her so cute. It was very different with me right? She became my bestfriend. In the second grade of Senior High School, Mini and i had the same class again. I was very happy.
Suddenly Kira appeared again in my life, fate? I don’t know.
One night, I got a massage from unknown number.
Hai, it’s Hanna’s number? I’m Kira. Do you still remember me?
Omo!! I was very surprised, I jumped in my bed. I was very happy. So i replied his massage quickly.
Hai, I’m Hanna. Of course i remember.
I Just wanted to act cool,kekekeke~
But he didn’t reply again so i decided to go to bed. Next morning, my other friend said that last night she met Kira and he asked my number so my friend gave my number. Ahh, thank you my friend ^^
After that Kira always sent a massage to me, and we met. Omo, he went to my home. It was an awkward moment, I was silent and just want to look cool. But I didn’t feel in love again with him. I wanted Kenshin not Kira -_-
In the other day, my friend said that Kira will confess to me after school. I didn’t believe it, but suddenly Kira texted me. He wanted to meet me after school. I said yes of course. Why my friend told me, it wasn’t a surprise again. I felt a bit dissapointed because it is the first time a man confessed his feeling to me.
~After school in my house~
We sat in front of my garden. He sat next to me, he looked so unsure. It made him so cute,kekeke~ Then he started talking.
“Hanna hmmm.... “
“Why?”, I pretended to unknow.
“Hmmm... Ahhh you know right?”
“About what?”, I pretended again. Aigooo, he was cute XD
“Mmmm.. I... I.... I... want you to be my girlfriend”, he said so quickly so i didn’t hear it clearly.
“What? I can’t hear you”
“ya! Hmmm .. I... and you... become a couple... how?”, he aid shyly
“ hahahahahahhaaa” i burst of laughter
“Why? Why are you laughing?” he asked with cute face
“Do you confess to me?” I said
“Yes”, He said shyly again
“Ahhhh It’s not romantic at all”, I pouted
“What?!”
“Nothing”, I smile
“How? Do you accept me?”,he asked me but when i started to open my mouth he said again.
“Ehh wait, you can’t answer now right? I’ll give you a time.. hmm, Wednesday ok?”
“hmmm ok” i nodded.
That night i could sleep, yes or no?? Ahhh so confussed. Eventhough in the past i liked him but now, I still though of Kenshin. Also, some of my friend said that he was the kingkas in his school so i was a little afraid of him. Hmm, my final test also came near. Should I reject him?
Wednesday came, He texted me that he could come to my home so I told him in sms that I couldn’t accept his love. After that, i didn’t know but i felt regret. Ok forget it. Next day, I wanted to tell about that to my friend Mini.
“Miniiiii, I want to tell something”
“me too”, said Mini. We talked to each other in front of the class.
“What’s up girl?”, I said.
“you first”
“No, you first”
“ok, you know. Someone has confess to me?”, She said happily
“Waaahhh same with me, who is he?  I know him right hehehe”
“Really? Good for you. Sure, it’s your hmmm.. maybe friend”
“Who is he?”, I asked again
“Kenshin”, she smile
WHAT!!!! There were a silent moment, I was very shocked. It was very hurt, I wanted to cry. Why my best friend, Kenshin?? Not the other woman?? You’re very cruel.
“hanna, helloww”
“ohh, why?”, I tried to smile.
“Should I accept or not?”
NO!! Ahhh, I wanted to say NO. Please don’t accept him -_-
“If you love him, accept it girl”
Arrgghhhh, why i said that.
“Hmm.. ok thank you my best friend, how about you?”
“yeah same with u”
“Can we accept them together?”, she said again, “ i think i feel in love with Kenshin, you too. Accept him Hanna”
I just nodded. That day was very complicated for me. I looked at my phone, nothing massage. Sigh....
In home, I still thought of mini’s said and i looked at my phone. Why you don’t text me again Kira?
But suddenly, there were a massage. Kira? Aah, it’s Kira.
Hai hanna, how are you?
I smile but I thought of Kenshin again. I replied his massage. The other day was the same, we still communicate to each other and my friend Mini became Kenshin’s girlfriend. I was jealous when I saw them in school. After I finished my final test, Kira texted me and want to see me in Monday’s night. But I couldn’t come because my cousin came. He still waiting for me. I felt wrongly.
In the night, he texted me and he was angry. I said sorry to him. He asked me again that he wanted to be my boyfriend. I thought for a minute.... hmmmm..... I thought of Kenshin again. Ahhh he never be mine -_-
So I decided to accept Kira. He was happy but I felt empty, I don’t really love him. That night we became a couple, 4th January 2009. He was my first boyfriend.
A year passed so quickly, slowly I opened my heart to him. I really wanted to forget Kenshin now. Many problem came to us but we still together. He change to a better person. He wasn’t kingkas again and stop fight. Slowly I felt in love with him.
~flasback end~
You’re very different now, you are a better and more humanity person. You are very cute not scary again. Aahhh, you’re more than boyfriend for me. You are like a mother, a father, old brother, young brother and I feel now you’re like my bestfriend. ^^
It was more than 4 years since we were together right, Kira??

See, I still be with you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment